CMP TRADUCCIONES, founded in 2008 by Cecilia Morazzani, is devoted to the translation of legal and medical issues.
Cecilia’s track record is as follows:
- Certified translator with more than 15 years of experience in translation.
- Master Studies in Specialized Translation – Ricardo Palma University.
- Professional Degree in Translation (English and French). Universidad Ricardo Palma.
- Translation of legal papers for Peru-based and foreign law firms.
- Former professor in Legal and Technical Translation. Ricardo Palma University.
- In-house translator and freelancer.
- Member of the Peruvian Translators’ Association. Registration N° 0174.
- Honored by the Academia Peruana de Traducción [Peruvian Translation Academy].